United Kingdom / Sales
Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, we are committed to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
As a pre-sales Manager you are responsible for Discovery & Implementation of new customers whilst helping existing customers on upgrading and tailoring solutions by working closely with our internal operations, technical and product teams.
Work closely with our sales team to maximise sales opportunities by running discovery calls/workshops and tailored product demos that speak to the needs of our customers
Ensure a full understanding of the proposed solution/workflow before a customer is signed
Debug complex issues by developing a deep understanding of APIs
Help implement Yapstone into customers and ensure changes to original workflow are understood internally and externally
Work within an agile framework to deliver implementations with our customers
Be a customer champion, ensuring their views are represented in the company and driving continual improvement in user satisfaction
Contribute to our support documents to ensure they’re clear and accurate, and research and write new content to fill any gaps
Help improve the technical knowledge of our sales team
Influence product development by working closely with our product, marketing, and sales teams to collect and digest user feedback
Maintain a laser focus on quality, with top-notch written and spoken communication
Keep abreast of our competition, product development, and changes to the ecosystem
A minimum of 5 years within payments working with APIs and Integrated solutions
Experience in tech pre-sales process
Working knowledge of the Payments industry
Worked in a customer facing role
- We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision wellness plans for you and your family with low employee premiums.
- You work hard every day to build the future of our company, so we’ll help you build your future with a 401(k) plan that features employer match.
- We encourage and support our teams to take time off to recharge and reboot because changing how the world pays is no easy task.
- We care about the community where we work. Through YapCares, you get 8 hours of paid volunteer time off each year to make a difference.
- Enjoy food, fun and camaraderie with breakfasts, dinners, snacks, social hours and events.
- A great location in the East Bay that is a reverse commute for many Yapsters, and we’re right across the street from BART.