null / Engineering
Gateway QA – Singapore
Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, we are committed to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for writing and maintaining automated test suites and testing microservice based payment gateways and integrations. You will work with BDD style test automation frameworks such as Karate to develop functional and regression test suites.
• Design, develop, and implement test suites using Karate.
• Maintain test suite source code in Git repositories
• Manage test plans, defect reporting and log defects in JIRA
• Collaborate across the organization to maintain standards and ensure quality excellence.
• Create quality assurance reports to provide test case coverage and defect metrics.
• Work with business and technical teams to manage defect resolution.
• Champion quality improvements and enhancements
• Minimum 3 years experience in a Quality Assurance role, implementing test automation.
• Experience performing software quality assurance of web and e-commerce applications using automation software tools.
• Experience testing microservice APIs and REST protocols
• Experience in testing asynchronous, distributed message / event processing solutions
• Experience with one of the NoSQL document databases such as Couchbase or MongoDB
• Experience with testing frameworks such as Cucumber or Karate
• Fluent in Git
• Experience in Payments and FinTech is a major plus
• Knowledge and experience using Linux and other Unix-like operating systems
• Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to accurately perform detailed work with skill and accuracy
Yapstone is an equal opportunities employer.
- We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision wellness plans for you and your family with low employee premiums.
- You work hard every day to build the future of our company, so we’ll help you build your future with a 401(k) plan that features employer match.
- We encourage and support our teams to take time off to recharge and reboot because changing how the world pays is no easy task.
- We care about the community where we work. Through YapCares, you get 8 hours of paid volunteer time off each year to make a difference.
- Enjoy food, fun and camaraderie with breakfasts, dinners, snacks, social hours and events.
- A great location in the East Bay that is a reverse commute for many Yapsters, and we’re right across the street from BART.