Austin / Human Resources
Contract Technical Recruiter
Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, we are committed to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring candidates for Yapstone. The Recruiter will collaborate with managers across the organization to develop and post, source, screen and present candidates to hiring managers, coordinate, and ultimately close. This role is for a 12 month contract.
• Full cycle recruiting in all technical functions/departments within the organization including posting, sourcing, screening, scheduling and offers
• Utilize creative marketing and sourcing strategies and techniques to promote Yapstone as an employer of choice
• Work closely with hiring managers to deeply understand the roles, write captivating job descriptions and build a clear, concise pitch for candidates
• Develop and nurture a pipeline of exceptionally qualified candidates and maintain their level of interest to meet current and future demand
• Aggressively source and contact passive candidates for difficult to fill positions
• Screen candidates, articulate position requirements clearly and provide timely, detailed feedback
• Manage scheduling and logistics for all interviews
• Provide regular status reports and up-to-date candidate tracking
• Manage relationship with external recruiters for select positions
• Research, recommend and participate in industry relevant events, including campus recruiting
• Work closely with the departmental managers to develop an internship program at targeted universities
• Minimum 3 years of experience of full cycle recruiting for technical roles
• Recruiting experience within the financial services or electronic payments industry a plus
• Proven ability to build and implement successful, creative approaches to talent acquisition, with knowledge of the latest innovative recruiting resources and techniques
• Strong understanding of current and emerging technology positions and trends, with the capacity to keep pace with changes within technology profession
• Experience and comfort reaching out to passive candidates at all levels
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively utilize technical terminology to all levels of internal employees and external candidates
• Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and build quick rapport and maintain strong relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
• Strong collaborative skills and flexibility in fulfilling multiple roles
• Strong analytical, evaluation, persuasive, and negotiation skills
• Ability to apply good judgment and analytical skills to successfully screen employees at every stage of the recruiting process
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and high growth environment
Yapstone is an equal opportunities employer.
- We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision wellness plans for you and your family with low employee premiums.
- You work hard every day to build the future of our company, so we’ll help you build your future with a 401(k) plan that features employer match.
- We encourage and support our teams to take time off to recharge and reboot because changing how the world pays is no easy task.
- We care about the community where we work. Through YapCares, you get 8 hours of paid volunteer time off each year to make a difference.
- Enjoy food, fun and camaraderie with breakfasts, dinners, snacks, social hours and events.
- A great location in the East Bay that is a reverse commute for many Yapsters, and we’re right across the street from BART.