Walnut Creek / Sales
Inside Sales Representative
Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, Tom our CEO, commits to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Develop client relationships at senior management levels
Seek out sales leads by actively searching online resources, trade publications and trade events
Land new accounts by proactively calling on potential sales leads and prioritizing activities to meet sales goals
Diligently keep management informed by submitting activity and updating all customer information in our CRM
Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contribute to team effort by working cross-functionally to solve customer issues or improve sales processes
Bachelor degree or equivalent required
·Minimum 2 years’ experience in client sales/attainment and back end account management preferred
Experience with the property management and/or payments industries a plus
Experience using CRM software preferred (Salesforce experience is a major plus)
Knows how to quickly build rapport and relationships over the telephone
Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
Has the highest levels of integrity and consistency of character
Has strong listening and positioning skills, with a demonstrated ability to understand customer needs and articulate solutions
An entrepreneurial spirit to regularly meet or exceed sales targets
Positive, upbeat, creative and persuasive personality
Enthusiasm and “can do” work ethic
- We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision wellness plans for you and your family with low employee premiums.
- You work hard every day to build the future of our company, so we’ll help you build your future with a 401(k) plan that features employer match.
- We encourage and support our teams to take time off to recharge and reboot because changing how the world pays is no easy task.
- We care about the community where we work. Through YapCares, you get 8 hours of paid volunteer time off each year to make a difference.
- Enjoy food, fun and camaraderie with breakfasts, dinners, snacks, social hours and events.
- A great location in the Easy Bay that is a reverse commute for many Yapsters, and we’re right across the street from BART.