Drogheda / Client Services
Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, Tom our CEO, commits to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
An exciting opportunity to play a key role at yapstone. The main purpose of this role will be to coordinate projects from initiation to completion that impact customer operations Assisting Project Managers in organising ongoing projects Ensure that projects are delivered on time and at or under budget Creation of internal milestone schedules for customer operations
The main purpose of this role will be to administer and organise all types of projects that impacts customer operations, from simple projects to more complex plans.
Attendance at regular project meetings, including Governance, kick-off, PRD review, resource planning and prioritisation, toll-gate, launch and post implementation reviews
Coordinate project management activities, resources and information on behalf of customer operations
Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes, utilising project management software as needed
Assist with schedule management of tasks
Monitor project progress and prepare regular reporting to customer operations leadership
Act as point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
Preparing necessary material for meetings
Always puts the customer first.
Degree level or similar.
Proven work experience as a project coordinator or similar role
Knowledge in the Fin-Tech, payments processing space would be an advantage.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proven track record of influencing cross-functional teams and building strong relationships within business and technical stakeholders
Exceptional attention to detail.
Delivery focused and takes responsibility for targets.
PMP/PRINCE2 certification is a plus
- We offer competitive health plans for you and your family with low employee premiums.
- You work hard every day to build the future of our company, so we’ll help you build your future with a pension plan that features employer match.
- We encourage and support our teams to take time off to recharge and reboot because changing how the world pays is no easy task.
- We care about the community where we work. Through YapCares, you get 8 hours of paid volunteer time off each year to make a difference.
- Enjoy food, fun and camaraderie with breakfasts, social hours and events.
- A great location in Drogheda that is a reverse commute for many Yapsters.