Walnut Creek / Sales
Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, Tom our CEO, commits to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Are you passionate about technology and making your customers successful, and do you have the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of an enterprise solution across multiple decision makers? Do you want help bring Yapstone to the next level? If you answered yes to these questions then this could be the role for you. Are you up for the challenge? We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales executives to drive revenue growth.
Work with your team to identify and close sales opportunities.
Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client’s entire org chart.
Become known as a thought-leader and trusted advisor with our customers.
Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stakeholders.
Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel to identify and open new, uncharted opportunities.
Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
Create and manage prospecting frameworks
Drive revenue and market share
Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
Accelerate customer adoption
Maintain a robust sales pipeline
Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
Manage contract negotiations
Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
Ensure customer satisfaction
Expect moderate travel
5-10 years of experience in sales and/or business development or similar roles at top technology companies, payments expertise preferred.
Strong product sensibility and ability to identify opportunities.
Proven ability to exceed revenue targets.
Ability to sell end-to-end payment solutions: onboarding, risk management, pay-in, pay-out, split payments, customer support and other value-added services.
Strong verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively across business functions.
Ability to succeed independently with minimal guidance.
- We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision wellness plans for you and your family with low employee premiums.
- You work hard every day to build the future of our company, so we’ll help you build your future with a 401(k) plan that features employer match.
- We encourage and support our teams to take time off to recharge and reboot because changing how the world pays is no easy task.
- We care about the community where we work. Through YapCares, you get 8 hours of paid volunteer time off each year to make a difference.
- Enjoy food, fun and camaraderie with breakfasts, dinners, snacks, social hours and events.
- A great location in the Easy Bay that is a reverse commute for many Yapsters, and we’re right across the street from BART.