Drogheda / Client Services
Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, Tom our CEO, commits to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Yapstone is looking for an Account Manager! This is not a sales position.
Increase product adoption by relaying customer concerns to product team in a concise and clear manner
Create solutions through policy and suggest system enhancements to drive growth
Resolve client issues and concerns via voice, email, and Zendesk tickets in a timely manner
Integrate and train, new and existing clients on our proprietary gateway
Create and drive policy in a call center/customer service environment
Work cross-functionally to improve the product for our clients proactively and on-demand
Maintain client relationships with a strong focus on growth and retention
Experience in product management
Experience in technical support and troubleshooting
Experience in merchant processing preferred but not required
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrate ability to understand and interact with Web applications
Excellent computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office products and Salesforce.com
Comfortable in a fast-paced, highly technical environment
Customer support experience with phone-to-phone interaction
Ability to address moderate level of bank reconciliation
Customer-first state of mind
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, or related field
Experience with XML or an understanding of Application Programming Interface (API)
Experience with Data Transfers
Experience with Zendesk
Experience with Jira
Experience creating and tracking bugs
Works well in team environments and across multiple departments, especially with sales
- We offer competitive health plans for you and your family with low employee premiums.
- You work hard every day to build the future of our company, so we’ll help you build your future with a pension plan that features employer match.
- We encourage and support our teams to take time off to recharge and reboot because changing how the world pays is no easy task.
- We care about the community where we work. Through YapCares, you get 8 hours of paid volunteer time off each year to make a difference.
- Enjoy food, fun and camaraderie with breakfasts, social hours and events.
- A great location in Drogheda that is a reverse commute for many Yapsters.