Drogheda / Product
Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, we are committed to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
YapStone is a global provider of full-stack payment solutions for global marketplaces and large vertical markets. The Product Management team is responsible for executing on the Company’s key strategic initiatives and helping to drive global growth across the business. The team is looking for a Product Owner with responsibilities that include analysis of new product features, market fit, understanding and improving existing capabilities and driving product go to market plans.
Translate the needs of the business into new product requirements and capabilities
Work collaboratively with the Engineering organisation to prioritize backlog and develop roadmap
Ensure the maintenance and accuracy of product information, effectively updating internal & external documentation
Research global payment trends, competitor's landscape and policies and provide competitive insights
Provide product expertise across the organisation with expert product training and advocacy
Work with go-to-market and Sales Enablement teams to deliver go-to-market strategy with clear customer segmentation, targeting and positioning
Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into product development process.
1-3 years of product owner experience with a focus on SAAS products and technologies, ideally in the payments or banking industry.
Experienced Agile practitioner with close working relationship with Engineers
Drive for building products that delight customers
Hands on approach with excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Yapstone is an equal opportunities employer.
- We offer competitive health plans for you and your family with low employee premiums.
- You work hard every day to build the future of our company, so we’ll help you build your future with a pension plan that features employer match.
- We encourage and support our teams to take time off to recharge and reboot because changing how the world pays is no easy task.
- We care about the community where we work. Through YapCares, you get 8 hours of paid volunteer time off each year to make a difference.
- Enjoy food, fun and camaraderie with breakfasts, social hours and events.
- A great location in Drogheda that is a reverse commute for many Yapsters.