Drogheda / Human Resources
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, we are committed to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
• Work in partnership with senior leadership to recommend, develop, and implement programmatic approaches to address key people issues and needs, including employee engagement, talent management, workforce planning and change management.
• Monitor the “pulse of the organization” to identify engagement and retention concerns and recommend mitigation strategies
• Promote the necessity of enhancing and sustaining a positive work environment by developing trust-based relationships with employees, managers, leaders and key stakeholders
• Lead and manage a culture for the International HR function of proactively providing data insights, observations and recommendations to support and drive business decision making
• Oversee the planning, coordination, and execution of key HR activities: employee relations, talent management, performance management, total rewards, employee engagement and enablement programs. Ensure planning, communication and governance are in place and aligned with corporate HR philosophy and operations.
• Provide guidance and coaching to management and staff on HR policies and guidelines and ensure full compliance at all times.
• Lead the onboarding process for all International hires, including facilitating new hire orientation
• Develop and maintain a significant partnership that demonstrates alignment, connection and collaboration with the US HR team. Contribute to HR reporting and analysis.
• Support, guide, and coach HR coordinator in day to day activities
• Provides specific international human resources data and analysis to the senior leadership team to help with strategic decision making.
• Undertake professional development to maintain skills and knowledge in area of expertise and professional practice
• 7+ years HR experience including 3+ years as a strategic partner to one or more executives, preferably at a rapidly growing technology company. 2+ years working in a distributed global team. Experience with global technology companies highly desirable.
• Proven strategic capability and business acumen
• Demonstrated experience partnering effectively with senior leadership teams and partners to develop solutions to business needs
• Advanced knowledge of employee relations and employment laws is a must, knowledge of employment laws in other jurisdictions is desirable. Working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines, including compensation practices, talent management, and
• Proven skills in coaching, influencing and advising at the leadership level
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
• Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, and credibility to build trust and confidence with employees, leaders, and the HR team; able to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Experience managing and driving to success complex initiatives and projects
• Critical thinking and data analysis skills with success in working cross-functionally to implement solutions to business issues.
• Ability to anticipate or respond to issues through a combination of strong technical knowledge, business acumen, and judgment
• Strong stakeholder management skills and demonstrated ability to influence without direct responsibility
• Willingness to work at all levels of HR when needed (strategic, operational, and tactical)
• Natural leader and engaged team player
• Must hold a Batchelors Degree with a focus on Human Resources Management, Organisational Psychology or Business Management related discipline
• Membership of the CIPD is highly desirable
Fluency in English. A second European language is advantageous.
Yapstone is an equal opportunities employer.
- We offer competitive health plans for you and your family with low employee premiums.
- You work hard every day to build the future of our company, so we’ll help you build your future with a pension plan that features employer match.
- We encourage and support our teams to take time off to recharge and reboot because changing how the world pays is no easy task.
- We care about the community where we work. Through YapCares, you get 8 hours of paid volunteer time off each year to make a difference.
- Enjoy food, fun and camaraderie with breakfasts, social hours and events.
- A great location in Drogheda that is a reverse commute for many Yapsters.