Walnut Creek / Sales
Head of Sales Operations
Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, Tom our CEO, commits to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
The sales team at Yapstone works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. As a member of the sales Leadership team, you’ll be responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with sales leadership and the broader sales team to drive initiatives. Responsibilities include resource planning, go-to-market analysis, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration. We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have sales operations experience scaling a technology sales team and superior communication skills.
Determine go-to-market approaches and conduct regular business and resource planning.
Define, manage and provide insights on key performance metrics.
Create and manage processes such as sales target setting, forecasting and budgeting.
Design sales workflows for your relevant channels.
Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams.
Has 10+ years of sales, strategy and operations experience in a high-tech growth environment, or operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles or equivalent military experience..
Has strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems. Has experience working with data and large data sets.
Has an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company, a plus.
Prior experience in the payments industry, a plus.
- We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision wellness plans for you and your family with low employee premiums.
- You work hard every day to build the future of our company, so we’ll help you build your future with a 401(k) plan that features employer match.
- We encourage and support our teams to take time off to recharge and reboot because changing how the world pays is no easy task.
- We care about the community where we work. Through YapCares, you get 8 hours of paid volunteer time off each year to make a difference.
- Enjoy food, fun and camaraderie with breakfasts, dinners, snacks, social hours and events.
- A great location in the Easy Bay that is a reverse commute for many Yapsters, and we’re right across the street from BART.