Walnut Creek / Sales
Senior Sales Engineer
Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, Tom our CEO, commits to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Yapstone is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer for its field technology services team supporting our strategic sales team. The Senior Sales Engineer will play a critical role in establishing credibility and confidence with Yapstone’s current partners by demonstrating and presenting the value of Yapstone’s products, services, and thought leadership in platform payments
Build technical expertise in Yapstone products including APIs, Widgets, and complex flow of funds
Educate prospects on how Yapstone can solve their problems and meet their requirements
Demonstrate Yapstone’s capabilities through the use developer focused tools like Postman, or by creating customer experience mockups and wireframes
Identify and create internal and external technical collateral, like including solution design documentation, deployment architectures and best practices
Support marketing and sales enablement in the creation of internal and external collateral related to new product launches
Work with Product Management and Engineering to provide feedback from the field and represent the customer perspective
A Passion for Customer Success and Intimacy
Have an understanding of the payments ecosystem, and Yapstone’s value and differentiators when compared other provider
BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
Previous experience (5+ years) as a technical sales engineer
Understanding and familiarity working with Restful APIs, data flows and corresponding technical documentation
World class communicator with excellent sales instincts.
- We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision wellness plans for you and your family with low employee premiums.
- You work hard every day to build the future of our company, so we’ll help you build your future with a 401(k) plan that features employer match.
- We encourage and support our teams to take time off to recharge and reboot because changing how the world pays is no easy task.
- We care about the community where we work. Through YapCares, you get 8 hours of paid volunteer time off each year to make a difference.
- Enjoy food, fun and camaraderie with breakfasts, dinners, snacks, social hours and events.
- A great location in the Easy Bay that is a reverse commute for many Yapsters, and we’re right across the street from BART.