Drogheda / Client Services
Customer Service Representative - German or Dutch Speaking
Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, Tom our CEO, commits to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
The Customer Support Representative role will provide the first line of support to customers. The position is expected to provide clear, concise, and efficient communication while maintaining a superior customer service. This role will be responsible for risk management associated with client application requests for our electronic payment processing services. The shift for this role will be Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Full Time Permanent Role
Respond to call and non-call contacts in a polite and efficient manner
Provide support to customers seeking to apply for our service
Review and process all applicable documentation in support of applications
Provide clear and concise advice and information to customers as necessary
Research and resolve issues such arising from payment processing and escalate in a timely manner where appropriate
Document technical issues and escalate to technical support as appropriate
Perform additional duties as assigned
1 to 3 years of experience in customer service and risk management; ecommerce experience is a plus
Experience with CRM software
Dutch speaking required
Have strong work ethic as an individual contributor and part of an overall team.
Have good sense of judgment
Flexibility with working hours
Have analytical curiosity with a keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Understand the importance of attention to detail and accuracy
Demonstrate Excellence in Customer Service
Have confidence in making instinctual decisions
Possess the ability to work to deadlines and in pressurised situations.
- We offer competitive health plans for you and your family with low employee premiums.
- You work hard every day to build the future of our company, so we’ll help you build your future with a pension plan that features employer match.
- We encourage and support our teams to take time off to recharge and reboot because changing how the world pays is no easy task.
- We care about the community where we work. Through YapCares, you get 8 hours of paid volunteer time off each year to make a difference.
- Enjoy food, fun and camaraderie with breakfasts, social hours and events.
- A great location in Drogheda that is a reverse commute for many Yapsters.