Walnut Creek / Sales
Strategic Partner Executive
Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, Tom our CEO, commits to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
This highly visible role is critical to Yapstone’s future. This individual's ability to qualify, manage and close large deals has direct impact on the future of Yapstone, from our revenue generation to the evolution of our product offering. You will be responsible for selling an unconventional payments service in a unique, niche market. This individual will be responsible for a wide range of sales responsibilities including investigating opportunities, developing relationships, educating prospects, managing integration processes and closing new partnerships. The team is small but growing fast. You will be provided with guidance, training and support while working effectively in a fast paced environment. Yapstone continues to expand the services we offer, the countries we operate in and the partners we work with. Our culture is one of authenticity and inclusion. Why join an established payments company when you can come shape the future of one?
Develop a growth strategy for your territory
Identify and qualify opportunities via inbound leads and outbound prospecting
Sell Yapstone to qualified partners and lead all aspects of deal execution
Surpass your annual net revenue quota
Help shape the product roadmap based on local insights
Participate in relevant industry events
Develop and promote your personal brand
Confidence having in-depth technical payments conversations with CEOs, CMOs and Product Directors in order to generate consensus required to close deals
Prior experience doing sales/business development in a high-growth technology company
Experience negotiating commercial and high-value relationships at the C-level
Entrepreneurial energy who enjoys collaborating with internal stakeholders
A passion for connecting with people and solving problems
Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and embrace change
A desire to learn
Strong grasp of technology SaaS, PaaS and knowledge or experience Payments a definitely plus
- We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision wellness plans for you and your family with low employee premiums.
- You work hard every day to build the future of our company, so we’ll help you build your future with a 401(k) plan that features employer match.
- We encourage and support our teams to take time off to recharge and reboot because changing how the world pays is no easy task.
- We care about the community where we work. Through YapCares, you get 8 hours of paid volunteer time off each year to make a difference.
- Enjoy food, fun and camaraderie with breakfasts, dinners, snacks, social hours and events.
- A great location in the Easy Bay that is a reverse commute for many Yapsters, and we’re right across the street from BART.