Walnut Creek / Product
Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, Tom our CEO, commits to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Create Product Requirement Documents, User Stories and clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences.
Capture Client’s requirements and work with Engineering to execute on new and existing products. Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into product development process.
Work closely with the client, and partner with a cross-functional team of Engineering, Sales and Marketing based in Walnut Creek, California to ideate solutions that are represented on the client-specific roadmap, bringing those solutions from ideation to commercialization.
BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent.
3+ years of product management experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
Drive for building products that delight customers
Direct Client Facing experience is a plus; experience as a sales engineer or consultant would be useful
Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Experience in Payments and/or an MBA a plus
- We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision wellness plans for you and your family with low employee premiums.
- You work hard every day to build the future of our company, so we’ll help you build your future with a 401(k) plan that features employer match.
- We encourage and support our teams to take time off to recharge and reboot because changing how the world pays is no easy task.
- We care about the community where we work. Through YapCares, you get 8 hours of paid volunteer time off each year to make a difference.
- Enjoy food, fun and camaraderie with breakfasts, dinners, snacks, social hours and events.
- A great location in the East Bay that is a reverse commute for many Yapsters, and we’re right across the street from BART.