Drogheda / Global Customer Operations
Customer Support Representative
Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, we are committed to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
The Customer Support role will provide the first line of support to customers and partners of Yapstone.
Respond to call and non-call contacts in a polite and efficient manner.
Provide clear and concise advice and information to customers
Research and resolve issues arising and escalate in a timely manner where appropriate.
Adhere to all relevant risk policies and SLA’s
Meet or exceed individual KPI’s and performance metrics as required by line manager
Participate in regular 1:1 performance and feedback sessions, be responsible for your growth and development of career and personal goals
Perform additional duties as assigned.
Undertaking professional development to maintain skills and knowledge in areas of global operations or professional practice relevant to the business.
1+ years’ experience in a customer support/service role
Previous experience with payments is a plus
Experience with CRM software i.e., Zendesk, Salesforce preferred
Have strong work ethic as an individual contributor and part of an overall team.
Have good sense of judgment
Flexibility with working hours
Have analytical curiosity with a keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Demonstrate Excellence in Service
Have confidence in making instinctual decisions
Possess the ability to work to deadlines and in pressurised situations.
A third level qualification in business, finance or related field would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite.
Fluent in English
A second European language is an advantage
Yapstone is an equal opportunities employer.
- We offer competitive health plans for you and your family with low employee premiums.
- You work hard every day to build the future of our company, so we’ll help you build your future with a pension plan that features employer match.
- We encourage and support our teams to take time off to recharge and reboot because changing how the world pays is no easy task.
- We care about the community where we work. Through YapCares, you get 8 hours of paid volunteer time off each year to make a difference.
- Enjoy food, fun and camaraderie with breakfasts, social hours and events.
- A great location in Drogheda that is a reverse commute for many Yapsters.