Walnut Creek / Marketing
Developing innovative technologies to revolutionize the payments industry while helping customers transact in global marketplaces is not for the faint of heart. We have big goals and are looking for people to join our team who want to leave a legacy. Just as you are committing to do your best work, Tom our CEO, commits to making this the best place you’ve ever worked. It’s a partnership from the very beginning. If you are looking to step outside your comfort zone, learn new things, apply your skills, collaborate with brilliant people and have fun along the way, then you might be our next Yapster! We promise to provide you with an amazing journey along your career. At Yapstone, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees. Yapstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Collaborate with internal teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute graphic design elements of campaigns, initiatives, and presentations.
Create graphic designs for social media, websites, sales/marketing collateral, e-mail blasts, infographics, presentations and other communication design projects as needed
Utilizes effectively current brand guidelines and recommends improvements based on current trends
Reviews existing assets and identifies areas of improvement
Manages the company’s visual assets
• Strong design skills: Can organize complex source material into simpler and integrated formats for both print and on-line mediums
• Proven talent in visual design, layout and typography for web, product and print
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience in a related field
• 1-3 years’ experience in web and/or product design
• 1-2 years’ experience and proficiency in graphic tools, including Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), PowerPoint, Apple Keynote and other presentation programs
• Demonstrate working knowledge for interactive design, user experience with ability to apply to marketing strategy
• Familiarity with HTML and CSS coding is a plus
• Project management skills are critical, including adaptability, time management, and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work with large team on multiple projects while maintaining a positive, professional attitude
• A passion for design and storytelling
- We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision wellness plans for you and your family with low employee premiums.
- You work hard every day to build the future of our company, so we’ll help you build your future with a 401(k) plan that features employer match.
- We encourage and support our teams to take time off to recharge and reboot because changing how the world pays is no easy task.
- We care about the community where we work. Through YapCares, you get 8 hours of paid volunteer time off each year to make a difference.
- Enjoy food, fun and camaraderie with breakfasts, dinners, snacks, social hours and events.
- A great location in the East Bay that is a reverse commute for many Yapsters, and we’re right across the street from BART.